Monday, February 27, 2012

Utensil Holder

Here is the red flower pot that held utensils that we used for cooking... 

 
The poor container was always falling over because the base was not wide enough to hold the longer utensils.  One small bump would send it across the counter spilling utensils on the floor.  Here is my new solution...


I made our new container out of an infant formula plastic container (refillable tub).  I removed its lid and carefully cut off the little hinges that used to attach the lid to the rest of the container.  Next, I laminated a piece of pretty red paper.  This way I could easily wipe off spills or clean it since it is near the stove.  I attached the laminated paper with double sided tape to the container.  Voila!  I now have a pretty, easy to clean and sturdy utensil holder!  

As Always,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!...