Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Birthday Present

My birthday seemed to come out of nowhere this year.  This year has been flying by!  I ended up having a wonderful birthday which started by my husband and 2 1/2 year old son cooking and serving me breakfast.  And the day just kept getting better (if that is even possible!)

I bought my own present this year.  I decided on three books all centered around... you guessed it...Organizing and making it Pretty!  Here are the books I picked up:


1. Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook - Martha Stewart (I'm excited to dive into this one. Everything from cleaning checklists to simple instructions for how to care for items in your home)

2. How To Organize Just About Everything - Peter Walsh (I enjoy step by step books and this one has instructions for organizing everything... and I do mean everything!)

3. Home Color Bible - David Willis (I love color, who doesn't?!  This book is filled with beautiful photos for inspiration.  I also picked this book because it has divided pages that flip back and forth to mix and match color combinations.  I'm hoping to introduce more color into my home, and I think this book will work perfectly.  It will get me to think of color combinations I normally would not have picked together.)

I'm very excited about reading and having these books for reference in the future.  What books do you reference for ideas on organization in your own home?

As Always,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!...