Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful For...

I know Thanksgiving for us in Canada has already passed for the year but today is Thanksgiving in the US.  So today, I'm going to take a little time to reflect on my last year.

The last year has been filled with good memories.  I have so much to be thankful for.  My family and I said goodbye to our house and moved to a new home.  In this last year, we have been busy and have managed to make time for each other.  I treasure all the memories.

I'm thankful for my loving and supportive family.   Without their support, I wouldn't have been able to start my own Etsy shop.  I've always wanted to own my own shop/store and although I have only started building my shop, I'm so happy to start something that is my own and to start realizing my dream.

I'm thankful for all the support I have received from my readers and bloggy friends.  Your kind words give me motivation to keep going.  Anyone who blogs knows how time consuming blogging becomes and how hard it is to put yourself out there.  I appreciate all your kind words of encouragement, they mean so much.

As Always,
Sandra

Thankful Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!...