Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Master Bedroom Bedding

A couple months ago, we got new master bedroom bedding, including a new comforter.  This is my first real down comforter, and I love it so far.  I chose a white comforter to brighten the space even more.

White Comforter in Master Bedroom
I really love the texture on the cover.  Easy way to hide wrinkles!

White Comforter
The bedroom space is lacking in any real decorating.  I’m still unsure how I want to decorate the room. I do know I want the space to be bright, relaxing and airy.

Master Bedroom
We hung up some some framed art we had in the laundry room of our old house.  I still don’t like it for the space, but it is better than nothing on any walls.

Master Bedroom
Do you have a space in your house to can’t figure out how to decorate?

As Always,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!...