Saturday, February 9, 2013

FREE Printable Morning and Bedtime Routines from IHeart Organizing

simpleispretty.com: IHeart Organizing Bedtime and Morning Printables

I love these cute printable kid's routines from IHeart Organizing.  And so do my boys! 

I decided to frame the printables to keep them in good shape.  I had some leftover frames from another project that worked perfectly. 

simpleispretty.com: Picture frames

Since I printed the routines on 8 1/2 x 11 size paper, I just trimmed the printables a little to fit the 8 x 10 frames.

simpleispretty.com: IHeart Organizing Bedtime and Morning Printables framed


simpleispretty.com: IHeart Organizing Bedtime and Morning Printables on dresser

They now sit on my oldest son's dresser and he refers to them daily.  He loves informing me what is next to complete.

simpleispretty.com: IHeart Organizing Bedtime and Morning Printables on dresser

Ick, now I just need to do something with that ugly dresser!

As Always,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!...