Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Free Printable Kid’s Toy Box Labels

A few weeks ago, I organized the kids’ toys and art supplies.  I purchased the containers from Canadian Tire.

Storage container

Storage container small

The containers in the picture above are actually supposed to be for storing shoes, but they work perfectly for the kids’ art supplies.  I removed all the stickers on the containers.  If the stickers are stubborn to remove, check out my post on removing stickers for a quick trick!

Kid's Toy and Art Supply Labels

I made some cute labels for the boys’ toy boxes and containers.  But really these cute labels could be used on many different containers, not just children's toy storage.  They are so cute, I've thought of using them to organize my kitchen pantry!

Kid's labels on containers

Check out Poofy Cheeks for my post on how to print and attach the labels to the containers.  Click here for the easy instructions.

Blue Blank Label Printable

Click below to download and print the FREE Printable:

Blue - Blank Labels

As Always,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Those are great labels.

    Thank you for participating in the Linky Home Organization Blog Hop.
    Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop of when the blog roundup will go live and come back and share the blog comment love to the others who’ve linked up. We all need a little love….:)
    http://eepurl.com/dih9A
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I've signed up for your newsletter. Thanks for hosting this blog hop!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!...