Monday, August 12, 2013

Living Room Update

So we’ve been living a couple months in our new home.  Things are slowly coming together, and I thought I’d share a quick update.

I’ve set up the china cabinet, and I’m happy with how everything looks… for the time being.  I’ll probably change it again in a few months, I’m always rearranging things!

China Cabinet www.simpleispretty.com
Currently, I have placed a few cookbooks in the coffee table for some added color.

Coffee Table www.simpleispretty.com
I added some grey baskets to the bottom of the coffee table-- for color, texture and extra storage (even though they are empty now).

Coffee Table 2 www.simpleispretty.com

Living room sectional www.simpleispretty.com
A few days ago, I completed my pillow covers for the living room sectional.  Soon, I will get some pictures up.

As Always,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of putting cookbooks on your coffee table in order to add color - plus, who doesn't love to look through cookbooks? What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!...