Sunday, March 30, 2014

New ‘Weekly To Do List’ Free Printable

You may have noticed I’ve reworked my logo and branding for my Etsy shop, and just this last week I’ve done some work to this blog as well.  Let me know what you think of the changes!

To celebrate my new logo, I’ve made a NEW ‘Weekly To Do List’ Free Printable.  It’s free, so take a look and download it for your personal use.  You can easily hole punch it to use in your home management binder, or clip it to your fridge.  I’ll also feature the new printable on my “Free Printables Page”, for easy access.

Weekly To Do List from Simple is Pretty

Be sure to check out more free printables from Simple is Pretty here.

As Always,
Sandra

Linked to: A Bowl Full of Lemons, Tatertots & Jello, The Shabby Nest, The Newlywed Pilgrimage,

22 comments:

  1. I need this list! I really have to get my weeks better organized...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed! I am getting buried in little yellow sticky notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love crossing things off to-do lists! It's so rewarding. Thanks for the free printable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, hope you can put it to good use ;)

      Delete
  4. I'm a great list maker. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love lists. This is so pretty - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the printable!! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great printable, thanks! I make "to do" lists too - lot's of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Heather! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Very helpful, although lately, I may need to add another column! P.S. Your new header and graphics look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! I agree about needing another column lately!

      Delete
  9. I really like the way you formatted this! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!...