Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Dining Room Updates

Here are a couple of updates we did to our dining room.  I no longer use the serving tray I painted with chalkboard paint as a meal planner.  I find it easier to plan our meals by writing them on my printable weekly to do list instead. We now use the tray on our table to corral the salt and pepper shakers and napkins.

Table Center piece
Since the bottom of the tray is painted a black chalkboard color, it lets the white containers on the tray stand out and helps to anchor them in the space.

Table Center piece Tray
I also hung up the hanging planters I had in my old kitchen.

Hanging Planters in Dining Room

Hanging Planters

Dining Room Table
Just a couple small things, but they make a noticeable difference.

As Always,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Adding those layers is really what brings a space to life. How are you enjoying those new chairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still loving the new chairs. They have made a huge difference in the space. I enjoy sitting in the dining area now!

      Delete

Your comments are welcome!...