Friday, May 25, 2012

What Is Your Favorite Room to Organize?

Such a hard question!  I have given this a lot of thought and my answer is... the Kitchen!  I spend lots of time in this area of the house, so naturally my mind is always thinking of new organizing solutions for this room.  I drive my family crazy with my constant moving of things around to maximize space.

I'd like to know what is your favorite room to organize in your house!  You can vote for your favorite on the right sidebar.


Feel free to leave me some comments in this post on your favorite rooms!

To see the results, click here!

As Always,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. I would love to organize my Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mahek, I agree, I find my kitchen the most fun to organize. With so many storage solutions and organizing ideas to choose from, the possibilities are endless. And probably the reason why I'm always changing things around in my kitchen. I'd love to hear any organizing ideas you have tried.
    Take care, Thanks for the comment!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome!...