Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DIY Easy Kitchen Cleaner

I made this cleaner a few months ago now and it works GREAT!


Here's what you need:
  • water
  • a few drops of Dawn dish soap

That's it!  Combine a few cups of water and a few drops of soap in the spray bottle and give it a quick shake to mix.  If you find the solution too strong or too weak for your liking, add more water or soap accordingly.  Slap on a quick label using your label maker...and DONE!

I use this solution to spray on the table after a meal, kitchen counters, on the kid's highchairs and booster seats.   

So EASY to make and use, not to mention less expensive than cleaners you'll find at the store.

What are your quick cleaning solutions?  I'd love to hear about them, leave me a comment!

As Always,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. I've used this homemade dishsoap spray for years, only sometimes LIKE FLU SEASON, I add a
    tblsp. or 2 of isopropyl alcohol or sometimes a
    few drops of my favorite essential oil. If you
    keep the amount of soap to the minimum it works
    great on mirrors and windows also. I prefer using Dawn original or Palmolive Lavender, also Dawn lemon with baking soda but they've stopped making it.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Great tips! I like to see what others are using, thanks for sharing. Great idea to add favorite essential oil :)

      Sandra

      Delete

Your comments are welcome!...